LOOKING FOR A FUN NEW JOB WORKING WITH GREAT PEOPLE AND YOUR FAVORITE ANIMALS? WE HAVE JUST THE JOB FOR YOU!
Perfect for Retirees, Moms, and Students!
We are hiring Pet Care Technicians.
We offer flexible schedules and short shifts are available.
Paws Awhile rewards its team members with competitive hourly rates and a comprehensive benefits package, including: Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Paid time off/sick and vacation leave, Uniforms, and Continuing education in the pet care industry. We are currently hiring for all shifts: full-time, part-time or weekends only. Weekends and holidays will be required.
To pursue these opportunities, please download and complete the following forms and
e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org
PET CARE TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
Pet Care Technicians provide care for the dogs and cats through interaction and maintaining a healthy, safe and clean environment for the animals while under the direction of the company owners and managers.
General duties include:
- Provide food, water and care for the animals staying with us
- Carefully observe animals for changes in status
- Walk and exercise dogs several times a day in all types of weather
- Play with cats when requested
- Clean up after animals and clean and disinfect all animal holding areas several times
- Maintain general cleanliness of the facilities and grounds
- Household chores including dishwashing, laundry, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping
- Ability to read, interpret and act upon written and oral instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally
- Basic mathematical skills such as add, subtract, multiply
- No experience is required, but knowledge of working with animals is preferred
- Ability to stand and walk for the entirety of shift
- Ability to lift 35+ lbs. on a regular basis
- Reliable transportation in all weather is a must
- Weekends and holidays required
- Continuing education as required
- Ability to multi-task
- Commitment to being a team player with the ability to work with others in a close-knit
- Satisfactory completion of the Outstanding PetCare University levels I and II during
Paws Awhile rewards its team members with competitive hourly rates and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off/sick and vacation leave
- Continuing education in the pet care industry